23 Oct 2004

You know what I should start posting less cheong hei blogs,
I didn't even realise that some people had commented on some of my older blogs but better late than never. My apologies to those from the Boys Brigade that were taken aback by my ignorant views( from the outside no less) there fore I ask for forgiveness.
Hey thanks to Sieh Jin for his refreshing rebuttals to my points which as always bring so realism to my ideas. Yeah there are Christian unis and selling them idea would be better off but then again they are in far off places like the US. How about one for Southeast Asia! As I always say we are so central! We are poised to send missionaries into China, Indonesia, India, Thailand, Southeast Asia. We are talking about 2.7 billion people and ohh Japan is the least reach nation in the world.. all right at our doorsteps. Yeah I agree with you the Old Testament perception about life after death is at best quite vague becuase the lack of revelation that is why I figure in the Jesus' time there are the Pharisees who believe in life after death and the Saduccees who don't.
Thanks also to Lin Lee for her down to earth comment sot guard against pride and giving some level of orthodoxy to my thinking. Yeah and about the lesser evil thing..Well everything compared to God is nothing and like rags. So we shouldn't even question why things like the Holocaust happen because everything is in God's plan and there is a greater good. However I don't want to end up like the Germans to whom Allied soldiers showed the victims of concentration camps and their only defense for not doing anything is ignorance. There is war and a holocaust happening in our time not just in America but Sudan, DRC, Uganda, Mexico, Myanmar and almost every country. We must do what we can.

No comments:

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...