27 Oct 2004

Tsk, tsk,
My blogs are so political. It is as though my life have been revolving around politics but to be honest I haven't read the Bible in a week and I have more pathology, microbiology, and pharmacology in me plus the news and election news than the Holy word of God so you can see a shift in ideas that I have in my blogs. Less Chistian stuff more medical and political stuff but I guess that is humans function we take all around us and it shapes our worldview. A person should always have both side of the story so as to have a balanced view though in the end he will only subscribe to one view( You can't be for and against stem-cell research at the same time) but at least he knows he makes the decision in good faith and he can't say had he known at the time the other view he wouldn't have done the same.; well my question is why didn't he find out?

No comments:

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...