26 Oct 2004

You know my views are very biased really. They are based on what I have read which will reflect the biasness of the authors. Sometimes I wish I can talk to all the people on both side of an issue. Sure most people don't have independent thought but it is the personal reasons that I am interested in and generalised ones. Like the only reason I am for Bush is that I am anti-abortion and though he did nothing and have not the political courage to tackle abortion harder he IS better than John Kerry. So I amsure that people have millions of reason for doing somethings. Some are shallower than others but reasons nonetheless. Peace for israel, land for Palestinians. I am almost for everything actually except the right to kill your own children.

No comments:

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...