28 Oct 2004

If you read what the conservative and liberals write you have no idea who is telling the truth..they can with the same news source twist it to fit their agenda and that includes selective and creative editing...so what can we do I guess we can only go back to the primary source( documents, interviews)....the same goes with history..it is always written by the victors...check your shelf all the WW2 books are written either by Brits or Yanks..seen one by a Kraut( offensive word for German)..events and estimates according to them seeks to fit their agenda..even in the time of the Ancients..this was done....the same goes for the Bible..why not read yourself instead of depending on others for interpretation I must admit we need the cholars but they are not always right...but then again we don't have the time in the world..the Duelfer report is 1000 pages long...I have no choice but to read the review and analysis from someone who views are coloured by the side they belong to..same with history..I can't check all the ancient parchments....I would like to but I don't have the time...so I guess I can only choose one among all the fields I am interested in....but I guess no matter how little time you have..you should and can make time for the most important of all documents..read the Bible for yourself.

No comments:

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...