5 Nov 2004

Sigh,
Everyone is busy. I am suppose to be busy but I am so dying for a chat that I just let my work pile up. I see the work but I have no mood. I guess it is kind of like an anorexic seeing food. You are hungry but you just don't want to look at it or eat it. I wonder if it is a psychiatric or psychological problem?
As for ideas nothing new really. So this blog in between being my personal journal and idea collection book is just waste of space in the cyberworld. Well the only reason that I took up blogging was because some people seemed so interested in my ideas so I thought why not reach a larger audience other than my weekend mamak kakis and and mintain this blog.
Sadly the amount of comments is pathetic. There is no debate. No one opposes my ideas. What is this? Even I myself know that they aren't perfect but no one is saying so. I can only draw a few conclusions. Either most people are weak-brained, no one read my blogs, or they do but can't be bothered to comment. Either way I living in a silent universe. Well it is not so silent if I read my Bible everyday but I have not been doing that so a bit silent. So maybe is my fault but at least other people can contribute to make my life less miserable.
It is interesting that it sems that only a few people in the owrld have anything happening in their lives.....arghhh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why people don't post as often as you'd like them to is probably because they thot that they had to be a member first to post a comment (at least, that's wat I thot). Haha... Anyway, good stuff you have here. When i'm not so busy, will put more comments then. Long time no see. God bless! Visit me la if you've got time. www.xanga.com/inserena See ya, doc!

Anonymous said...

hey, lisa here! Just because u have no comments, doesn't mean no one reads it. Besides, hardly anyone knows goujeng has a blog. U should do some publicity. I give u full permission to do so on my blog!

Another thing, the stuff u blog about, compared to mine are HIGHLY HIGHLY intelligent stuff. The type that u have to stop and read each sentence scrutinizing them carefully a couple of times. I mean, it's great! That's really who u are. An intellect!

But i'd also like to know about what's been goign with u there. What's been happenign in uni, in church, wad happened to that irish chick u hit on, etc...i mean, we're all really sad about sudan, darfur...but what can do now but pray rite? Maybe u could blog on more light hearted stuff? Ur a humourous person yourself, and once u start talking, u wont stop.

So yeah, stop wallowing in self pity and pick urself up soldier! U got tons of interesting thigns to say about ireland!

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...