24 Nov 2004

I have always been a crazy medicant,
Sometimes I can't believe the rubbish I come up with but then again that is what makes my life interesting. So anyway I have been thinking: There are lot of pastors in China that are locked up right? And I have this grand dream of forming penal battalions to provide the labour for toilet-digging, food distribution, logistic support, vaccinations and that sort of thing. I wonder if I brkoker a deal with the Chinese government to get these to staff my penal battalions hopefully they will see it as getting a chance to get rid of troublesome prisoners and not needing to spend money to house them and feed them and for me buying them their crazy freedom I get man-power and lastly get their freedom and if they so choose they can pursue theological studies while working in my penal battalions. Now I guess the government won't see t that way..in fact they will deny that thse kind of prisoners exist..sure they will be dying to get rid of the rapists and murderers but I don't they will let these jokers out..then the whole world will know their despicable deeds. An idea is an idea.

No comments:

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...