5 Nov 2004

MSF has announced that they are pulling out of Iraq,
This is because of the security worries that they are experiencing. I don't blame them but I was thinking this is where the Failure Defense League comes in. Where others leave we will move in thouhg to do this we have no choice but be more militant. Why can't aid agencies defend themselves? Why can't they get the people who they are serving to help them defend themselves? I advocate machine guns for aid workers, preferably MP5's but I think the best will be opening shop in the village chiefs place and getting him to protect you but this is merely theory no one has tried this yet.
An aisde would be why married guys won't be in the main wings..quite seriously this dangerous and I cannot think how we are about to care for the widows given our limited resources. The only resources we have is our time and lives.

No comments:

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...