5 Nov 2004

MSF just pulled out of Iraq,
I don't know but I never like pulling out when people need you the most. They have a valid reason though, their security was increasingly compromised.
That is why I believe the Failure defense League have a niche to fill but to fill this niche we will have to be more aggressive and this why we can't have married members at least in the military and suicide mission wing.
I was wondering why can't they set up shop in tribal chiefs house or something. Nothug will dare risk wrath of a tribe by attcking it and why can't they use tribesmen as their bosyguard. Sure there is always that lelment of treachery but I don't I believe anything is better than leaving and leaving people to their fate.

No comments:

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...