3 Sept 2005

I have a fascination with cemeteries,
I like reading the epitaphs on the Western..you learned how long they lived and tragically short it is.....I saw this once..the mother died a few days after giving to the baby and the baby followed a few days too..this was in Ireland....it doesn't happen there any more...but it still does in the rest of the world...she was only about 20 or so....I am 23..glad to be alive though I am single...saw this one in Cheras this lady lived till a 106...long or short God determines it...we can't say that God was unfair..because of a short the person..missed out on more misery...lived till a hundred you could have sepnt 50 years of it in misery...sometimes I wonder about the victims of the Japanese who were tortured to death....sure death was a respite but did they really wanted to die...would it have been worse if they survived and have to live with memory of dead friends for the rest of their lives...some of us would like to live when actually it would be better for us to be dead..and the other way round...I am glad my life is in God's hands..so I don't have make the decision and mess it up..at least you know it is int he hands of the omniscient one..or ctnically who to blame.....but don't go quoting this at a funeral...they don't needd answers or rationale just a warm hug, listening ear, and a shoulder to cry on until the grief is over...and soon people will get over it and accept the fact...widows and widowers remarry....not that they don't love the decease anymore but people move on. No one love a person that much that will cry everyday for the next 50 years. ..we are only human....in that situation though you would think you can cry forever..but the truth....
Accept death and live life to the fullest..and love all who are alive.

1 comment:

lingZZ' said...

aiyo... jus typed den i botched up den accidentally pressed stg...so have to write again...nvm, i shall write a better one...go myself a bit more motivation.

i was saying, u r WEIRD. u like cementeries...actually so do i...haha... only christian ons. d one is western garden near youth park looks so serene n peaceful. i won mind being burried there with my white rose bush...the world jus dun understand ppl like u and me n for all our weirdness, we have beating hearts... jus like dem...myabe ours better... haha.. my heart so small, it's d size of my fist only, saw it on my CXR. father said i dun exercise enuff when i was small... hee hee... i've got a big big heart in a big big world... n it's not bad bad thing...if i...stuck here.... creative juices running dry... i m so slweepy, i wanna z z z...

nite nite, jeng jeng...all ur fault la...bed bugs or dust mites... at least the rashes r gone... blessed day!and i totally agree dat mao suits altho they dun look dat good on a gal, like no body shape liddat...covers everything...haha...private property of God... no trespassing... n dat's good. :)

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...