6 Sept 2005

Dear anonymous,
Thanks for the comment. I get that only very rarely so you don't how much it means to me. But more important than being read and given a comment is that I hope someone will practise my ideas.
Marx never achieved anything except writing a few books that weren't even that widely-read or considered best-sellers. But people who bought his ideas changed the lives of billions. Unlike Marx I hope my ideas will be a force for good.
If any case there is no one to practise I then must be the one to do it. Even if I do that fear not for the loss of idea-man for most of my ideas aren't orignal but are rather derived from an umcompromising reading of the Bible. Read the Bible. It is the one book that does not contain everything but enough of everything to amke this world tolerable.

1 comment:

lingZZ' said...

hehe...yet another comment from me, jeng jeng jeng! lol...so how? my commenting skills so far? ya, i totally agree dat marx n his ideas seriously caused big disaster, yet God allowed it for a reason, so we would learn...from the past. not to repeat the same mistakes...always look at the bright side. life is no bed of roses. and if it is, it's full of thorns and weird weeds too...so do enjoy the roses yet be very careful with the thorns and weeds...they r poisonous.*pulls the weeds in a ganas way!bleks...ukky weeds!*

Be alert. The devil your enemy is prowling around like a lion waiting to devour you.

hehe...devil is sa tan = stupid egg in mandarin...
so begone, u stupid egg! such a loser...muahahahaha...*holy luff* if there is such a thing....

and i totally agree that the bible is a must read. dat's why it's a world wide best seller! no one can tell a story like Jesus...He's my Hero! way to go, God! nicely written....everyone can understand as long they open their hearts to You.u agree, brother?

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...