24 Feb 2005

This is a weird idea like all my other ideas,
But I have been thinking if frnace has a French Foreign Legion. http://www.info-france-usa.org/atoz/legion/what.asp why can't Israel have a Israeli Goyim Legion. Consisting goys like me who are interested in defending Israel against her enemies. I do not support all of Israel's actions but I do believe that she has a right to exists and thus have a right to be defended. Not that Israel will need any help because as far as I know she is capable of defending herself and of course there is the Divne hand but men are the instrument of God and maybe and just maybe should they need help we will be there. Uriah one David's mighty men was a Hittite and he had a group of personal bodyguards consising of Gittites so using foreign elements has always been a norm.

No comments:

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...