2 Feb 2005

It seems that I have more or less finish milking,
My current account of knowledge and experience for ideas and the ideas have been flowing slowly and they have only been elaborations of older ones. My theory of ideas is that inasmuch as we want to make good and informed ideas( any idiot can come up with ideas even good ones but to the extent we want consistency in giving good ideas that will stand the test of time is what I am talking about) we must have knowledge( which we gain by reading, going to lectures, seminars, conferences, reading journals, magazines listen to debates, reading commentaries), and experiences( talking to people, seeing things for yourself, living the life and understanding the culture which will open up new paradigms enabling new ways of thinking). Since coming to Ireland well I have gaining a bit of knowledge though not as much as I like in some of the fields I want to because namely I spend too much time literally waiting for e-mails and lots of experience coming to Ireland but there is only draw as much water as there are in the cistern when it is empty it is time to humble oneself and go own the pilgrimage of seeking again. So I guess I will be blogging less, e-mailing less and spend less time online and focus more on my knowledge and experience base. I will be back. Hopefully soon, fresher, more knowledgeable and wiser.
p.s. I still will blog rubbish from time to time to keep my page.

No comments:

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...