22 Feb 2005

Imagine this hypothetical situation OK?
Some guy in the heart of Africa lost his family ala Job. He wishes he was dead and contemplates suicide. Very normal except I was thinking to myself what if this guy was one of the children I gave up everything to immunise so that he would not be another statistic and live old enough to have loved, be loved and fulfill the first command God give man and one that we are all hard-wired to obey. As I progress in this thought I experiment I find that I was very offended by this person and should his attempt succeed I am angry for I would've said to him that did not give up all that he had a chance to enjoy for him to throw his life away in this manner. If I can live without it and countless others why shouldn't he? Instead of he leaving for the sake let us not waste this tragedy and take it as they leaving it so you can pursue the Kingdom of God. Maybe in way now I understand the sarcastic tone of God's answer to Job.
To all married, engaged, and dating couples out there. Remember and sear into your head all this is temporary and so do not develop too deep an attachment for God has every right to take it away at any moment He so chooses. Yes love your wife as God commanded but know also she may be taken and prepare yourself so that you do not commit the sin of leaving God. You can be angry ike Job butk know that He is righteous.

No comments:

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...