24 Jan 2005

People are really generous,
And I guess this should be the way but you know sometimes I ask why is the motive epople give? Is it to soothe their conscience? Like we all know that throwing money at anything has never sloved the world's problems. They are solved by people going in and doing the job on the ground.
I never really trusted all this impulse giving because you are just setting yourself up to be scammed and I can assure that there are plnty of opportunists out there. Hwy is everyone holding somekind tsunami fund-raiser? The worse would be the organisation of such an even costing more than the amount collected but I guess it happens. Some out of malicious intent, some people just naive.
But before you give this should at the back of your mind http://diplomadic.blogspot.com/ of course you should always get your sources from other places and not just one place but keep in mind that alot of the time alot of the funds don't reach the intended people.

No comments:

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...