27 Sept 2006

Hello I am back,
It has been a while...I am quite lazy to blog but I thought I better keep the thing going.....just a thing about character...in the papers a few days ago a Malaysian-born neurosurgeon was arrested for bribery....man you must be pretty smart to become a neurosurgeon in the US..it is competitive..but no matter how smart you are in the end...you can't excape from greed...and many people do stupid things because of greed...kind of sad to know parents nowadays are pushing excellence instudies and performance instead of the building the of character...give an honest man of average intelligence any day over one thousand corrupt geniuses.

No comments:

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...