10 Jan 2007

More thoughts on equity

This letter is from Malaysiakini,
http://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/61858 well it stimulated a lot of thoughts on my mind. I think it is important that people should know that it should about the size of the pie and not the size of the slice. Usually a small slice of the big pie is better than a big slice of a small pie. Well it is sort of unfair to insinuate corruption because the presumption of innocence until proven otherwise and I am not for conspiracy theories but I would like to suggest like in a my previous the Gini coefficient be measured and we will have our proof.

No comments:

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...