31 Oct 2005

Wow it has been a while since I was here,
I like to take the excuse that I have exams approaching and i don't have the the time to blog but the fact of the matter is that I have exams and I am not even studying and I prefer to laze a around and let my thoughts wander instead of engaging in some serious thought processes.
So I have assignments deadlines looming but because I am not interested in them they have been consigned to to be done later box. Sad to say i am more interested in other things like articles about all manner subjects that are available over the internet so in the end I might be a very knowledgable doctor but not necessarily in the art of medicine which actually spells the defeat of my original prupose. Why is it so. difficult for me to be a single-minded person? Ill-discipline on my part really, God help me.
On another unrelated front i realise how terrible my prose have been and definitely I wouldn't be able to take on schoolchild of eleven from 19th century Britain. If British education has deteriorated over the pass one hundred years
-actually the rot only started 40 years ago with liberals taking over education-how much more the Malaysian education system. Well I can complain or I can set about doing something that includes improving myself and correct bad habits which I shall do right now by going off-line and start studying.

No comments:

You will be cultured once you worked through the list

My current project is listening to all the albums listed on this list titled Best Jazz Albums: 50 Essentials You Need to Hear. And once yo...